Monday, May 30, 2016

Ready set GO!

I managed to work out two days in a row... OUCH!  Yes, this is my place where I WHINE!  LOL!
Honestly, it was easier than yesterday.  Which I was suprised since I hurt so bad after yesterday.  I am glad I committed and followed through.  How many days does it take to make this a habit?  11?

This is a journey, a major one... one that will impact all of our lives in this household. It is interesting though, my kids are already noticing a change in me.  Not physically but emotionally and motivationally.  Amira has tried to work out with me both days, and Brenya is interested in running a 5k with me.  I told her our goal is to be able to do one by Novemeber.  (Hopefully sooner)  I just want to not hurt when I move.  It is disheartening to move off the couch, or bed and be so out of breathe.  Terrifying really... I am only 31!  I can be better than this. I WILL BE!

On another note, I have to wean myself off coffee!  EEP! Anyone who knows me... knows this is well it is going to be a rough week haha!  I love my coffee.....Oh well! It is only temporary!  Hopefully it doesn't bring on too many migraines.

Until next time.... Never Give Up!  (trust me, I have fallen countless times, thank God for being so grace filled)

Danielle

www.beachbodycoach.com/DJRENEW

No comments:

Post a Comment