Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Reset Day 1

Today is the first day of my reset. I've been really anxious about this and of course messed up the first meal I didn't do anything wrong I just Ada sweet potato instead of the plan breakfast. Apparently you cannot deviate from the recipe list so now I have to go to back to the store and make sure I have enough. I did not realize it was going to be so complicated but I'm really glad and it's a learning process. I really want this to work so I'm going to follow through. Not going to lie I felt disappointment in myself and not following the directions clearly but that's going to change moving forward. I started today at 210 pounds and I am hoping to have a healthy weight by the end and at least just feel better. I've been feeling very lethargic lately stressed out and I'm hoping this will alleviate some of that. Bear with me as I clear my mind and get used to not having coffee. I'm no longer going to use those things as a crutch for comfort. Food is not my comfort. God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment