Sunday, July 26, 2015

CONFESS! What day is better than a Sunday!



Today started out fairly healthy!  Until I went to my lovely nephew's birthday party too hungry!

I had a cheeseburger and a half and carrot sticks ( no bun)!  My weakness was the fruity pebbles treats and 1 1/2 cupcakes.... and an apple ale! NOM!

Sigh... Oh well!  Worse things have happened. I am going sip my little latte here and remember tomorrow is a new day.

This is a process and I am not going to win every battle with myself.  If I beat up myself like I normally do then I snowball and just turn right back to food.

Lesson learned for me today..... for the time being I am going to give up alcohol all together.  I cannot maintain my self control with it in my system.

Today is going to be short and sweet. Lesson learned... CONFESSION DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment