Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ULTIMATE RESET RESULTS

So it is official. I have completed the Ultimate Reset which was a 21-day cleanse and detox. This was by no means easy and I mean seriously it took a lot of dedication and I'm so proud that I only fell off the bandwagon like once. I started at 216 pounds and I am down to 200 pounds. I just want to thank my amazing epic team who has been so supportive and getting me through this. I now know what I'm capable of and I now know that I am strong enough to beat this illness that is obesity and mental illness of overeating. I refuse to let my food control me anymore has no control over me. I am here to live a long and healthy life with my kids and my husband and I will forever strive for that the rest of my life. If you want help contact me I will be your coach I will be your friend and I won't charge you a dime.


No comments:

Post a Comment