Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Confidence can be Created!



Sometimes in life we have to build our confidence by reacquainting ourselves with our ourselves.
I am battling some major self image issues. Obviously, this is why I began writing and trying to find the woman I was about 7 years ago. I was strong, confident, and fit. I quit smoking, I had lost around 60 lbs, and I was facing a divorce. I was not going to let any of those obstacles destroy who I was or my goals.

Where did she go?  She is in here... somewhere...

In the last 7 years, I've grown in my family life, and fallen deeper in love. I have attempted multiple times to build a career to get knocked down.  I defined who I was with that. A major mistake. Those "jobs" did not define me, just as I didn't define those positions. I made the mistake of trying to build relationships with co-workers, and managers just to realize that they could have cared less if I died or moved on. 

The things that do matter is this:

GOD LOVES ME.. LARGE or small, weak or strong, he will not turn me away.

My family loves me!  My girls look up to me, I need to be a better example on health, love, and our faith.  I need to show them the kind of faith they should have in GOD.  I need to teach them about confidence and knowing how to love themselves.

My husband loves me!  He still wants me regardless of my size. I am certainly not who I was the day he met me.  I look VERY different.  He still teases me, and flirts with me and loves ME.  Even when I try to push him away!

Here I am... trying to find reignite the Confidence I know that is inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment