Saturday, July 11, 2015

The point of this blog is accountability

The reality is I started blogging to hold myself accountable.  This is definitely not an easy assignment.  Have I been eating clean or even remotely paleo... well frankly NO.  My meals I have been very easy at the start of the day... then as the day continues on I am constantly fighting my cravings. I want desperately to lose weight and be healthy however, I am my own worst enemy. I cannot do this alone. I am not strong enough. I believe God is with me, but I am watching this extreme weightloss show and seeing how these people struggle with the same battles I am fighting alone.

My husband is incredibly supportive, but I DO NOT want my anger at myself to be focused on him. He does not deserve that!

We take our frustrations out on those closest to us, even if the true persom we are mad at are really the person in the mirror.  I failed this week. Which was incredibly hard to admit. I failed and I just went right into binge eating mode.

I tried to join an online group, I don't find people i don't know as a good form of accountability. I need something more "REAL" in my face.   I need to start taking a big step and changing my life:

Current Stats:

Height: 5'2
Weight: 185 lbs
BMI: 33.8

I am considered Obese and I certainly feel OBESE.  I am so disappointed in the truth.  It is ugly.

This is what I learned on http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.html

For the information you entered:
Height: 5 feet, 2 inches
Weight: 185 pounds
Your BMI is 33.8, indicating your weight is in the Obese category for adults of your height.
For your height, a normal weight range would be from 101 to 136 pounds.
People who are overweight or obese are at higher risk for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol.
Anyone who is overweight should try to avoid gaining additional weight. Additionally, if you are overweight with other risk factors (such as high LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, or high blood pressure), you should try to lose weight. Even a small weight loss (just 10% of your current weight) may help lower the risk of disease. Talk with your healthcare provider to determine appropriate ways to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment