Friday, July 3, 2015

“Just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything.” ― Marilyn Monroe


I had hoped this post would've come a bit further into my journey......

Well now or never I guess. I definitely am struggling with keeping to my plan today.  It seemed my ability to say no to donuts and carbs yesterday was not as strong today.  Let's face it... pizza is a definite weakness of mine... UGH!

No sense in beating myself up... I will do a restart tomorrow.  Just have to beat the new habits into my brain.

I have a few things on my mind today.  Like how to focus on something other than food to look forward to. I usually look forward to my next meal like it is disneyland!  Sad and very true. What else is there to look forward to?  I have a job which is well a job. I have 2 kids and  a handsome hubby, however, sometimes I wonder if that is all there is supposed to be. I have thought about having more children, but it seems I am very alone in that thought process.

I remember my pregnancy with Amira so very fondly. I felt amazing compared to my pregnancy with Brenya. I think knowing what to expect helped in that aspect, and I really only felt amazing after the first trimester. I miss feeling my little ones frowing. I miss watching my baby form into a little person. I love watching my girls interact now. They have amazing personalities and I think why not create more of these little beauties.  Hopefully this infatuation will leave me soon.

As for healthy choices... tomorrow will be a new begining.  I will keep restarting as many times as it takes to keep on track!  Health is more than the pizza I enjoyed today. It is every moment... It is movement. By the way... we did take the stairs today at the Discovery museum instead of the elevator to get to the car.  So there... that is definitely a win.

Don't give up...tomorrow is a new day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment