Sunday, June 28, 2015

3 years makes quite a difference. It took me 2 years to get to this size after my second child. It took me 3 years of stress, and self mutilation to destroy what I worked so hard to do. I want to walk, and run and not hurt. I want to bend over and not be breathless. Today is again the first day... the hardest day. I may have many more first days.. This isnt about being THIN. It is about being healthy. I am a serious carb and sugar addict. Not to mention, I am the biggest emotional eater I have ever known. When my heart hurts so does my body. I abuse my body by over eating, I lose motiviation and I lose faith in myself. God sees the beauty in me, my children see it too. I can be the confident woman in the photo. God believes in me, and loves me regardless of my size. I know though that he wants me to be healthy and happy.


February 2012
June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment